LOAD BED CARGO SLIDE / LARGE - BY FRONT RUNNER
Engineered tough for both on and off-road conditions.
Say goodbye to crawling into the back of your truck every time you need to reach your gear. Removing your tools, gear and boxes becomes easier, quicker and safer with a Front Runner Cargo Slide. - imported product - price currently unstable.
- Hold open feature prevents the slide from closing when on uneven surfaces.
- “Push to close” dual latching lock securely keeps the unit closed and rattle-free.
- Load Rating: 250kg / 551.2 lbs.
- Designed for the world’s toughest roads.
- The “flat drawer” contains multiple tie down points and three cargo attachment channels for securing gear with the Stratchits or other style straps.
- High strength, sealed bearing slides allows the tray to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- Mounts to flat surfaces. Depending on application, drilling into vehicle may be required.
- Designed for interior use only with a canopy, camper shell, or other style load bed cover.
All Front Runner Storage Systems are backed by a 2 year warranty.
Note: This cargo slide will only fit certain sized pickup truck load beds and vehicle cargo holds. Please see SPECS for exact product measurements and to determine if this product is the right fit. All vehicles with optional bed liners must check internal measurements.
If you have any questions about whether or not this product will fit your vehicle, please contact Front Runner before purchase.
Please Note: Installation of this product requires a Rivnut tool. We suggest using the Rivnut tool /M6 /M8
1 x Cargo Drawer unit
3 x Accessory channels
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Carpeted & Laminated plywood
1800mm (70.9") L x 1125mm (44.3") W x 112mm (4.4") H
3200mm (126") L x 1125mm (44.3") W x 112mm (4.4") H
Inner Tray Dimensions:
1786mm (70.3") L x 940mm (37") W x 50mm (2") H
Width needed between load bed wheel arches: 1022mm (40.2")