Thank you for shopping at Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A) operated by CHEMC Environmental, Inc EIN **-****557.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
You - means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company - (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A Lynx Outdoor USA, 229 West Gay Str. Lebanon, Tennessee, USA. 37087
Service - refers to the Website and its associated activities.
Website - refers to Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A), accessible from https://lynxoutdoorusa.com/
Goods - refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders - mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days.
- The Goods are in the original packaging.
- To ensure clarity on all levels timely and prompt WRITTEN/E-mail communication from both parties will be a requirement.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
When as a result of your own negligence goods are damaged and you want to return such;
- You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
- Refunds will be calculated against the repair (if possible) of such product.
- Where product or parts thereof is damaged, as a result of customer negligence, no refund will be applicable.
- You must please send the Returned Goods to the following address:
220 West Gay Str. Suite A, Lebanon, Tennessee, 37087
- Where the delivery and product damage is/was as the result of negligence by Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc.) the client will on request receive FULL REFUND and RETURN COST REFUND from Lynx Outdoor USA.
- We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
- We, therefore, recommend an insured and trackable mail service like DHL, UPS or USPS.
- We will be unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Buss Phone: +1 615 712 1110
Alt Number: +27 82 829 7386 (personal service by CEO)