Shipping & Returns
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SHOPPING
These terms and conditions apply to purchases made on this web site from https://lynxoutdoorusa.com
All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A).
All prices exclude Taxes.
ORDERS, RETURNS AND DELIVERY
Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A) or its agent will;
- at all times endeavor to ship you item within 2 to 7 days;
- small light weight items, example sleeping bags, will be around 2 days;
- larger volume items, example kayaks, will be around 7 days; (the slightly longer period for large volume items is as result of such LTL (Less-than-a-load) items are loaded on next available sizable truck from point to point by FedEx);
- communicate with our clients throughout the delivery process;
- supply all clients with a FedEx Ground tracking number to ensure that clients are up-to-date with shipping progress;
- delivery will be with our standard FedEx Ground contracted service;
- deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order;
- within the agreed time frame;
- subject to availability of and delivery time frames of DHL, UPS and USPS.
- Where the goods suddenly are not available, you will be notified promptly by Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A);
- The notification will include both the reason for sudden shortage and next batch arrival date;
- At which time you are free to request a refund if you do not want to wait for next batch arrival;
- Anyone of legal age, at the delivery address who receives the goods, will be presumed to be authorized to receive the goods.
- You must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods.
- At any one time that any goods are at fault as a result of the negligence of Lynx Outdoor USA or it's holding company, client will receive FULL REFUND and return shipping will be fully paid by Lynx Outdoor USA.
- If at anytime client is not in general satisfied with the product, but, not as a result of the negligence of Lynx Outdoor USA, then the customer is entitled to a full refund less return shipping.
Orders over U$450 and under 2lbs will be delivered for free.
Heavy equipment like Rooftop Tents (100kg/220lbs) Awnings (30kg/66lbs) will be, after communication with client, and as per client’s choice, be:
- Fitted at our Workshop, Bethpage, Tennessee;
- Delivered and fitted, by Lynx Outdoor Team at the client’s premises, at the client’s cost;
- Be picked-up, by client at client’s own cost, at our Store in Bethpage, Tennessee;
- Be shipped to our client from our Bethpage, Tennessee warehouse by FedEx, WWX or any courier chosen by our client, at the cost of our client.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
For each online order, you must pay: the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A).
- Your order and credit card details are guaranteed safe and secure.
- All personal and credit card information provided to Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A) is encoded.
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, or by bank transfer into the Lynx Outdoor USA (CHEMC Environmental, Inc. T/A) bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
DELIVERY ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS
When placing an order with us, where we are to deliver goods to you, we require a;
- physical street address.
To assist us in processing your order;
- please ensure to also provide your land-line or mobile phone number.
- Delivery is via courier and cannot be to a post office box.
- Please note that an authorized signatory needs to be at the delivery address to sign for and collect the goods.
Buss Phone: +1 615 712 1110