5 Day Big Game Fishing Adventure - Mozambique
Mozambique Fishing Charters
5 Day Greatest Game Fishing Adventure of Your Life!
We Target 7 Game Species;
Marlin, sailfish, and large yellowfin tuna
- Giant trevally (GT's are plentiful)
- Dogtooth, wahoo and dorado.
You fly into Johannesburg, South Africa, and from there to Mozambique. We pick you up at the airport and depart from the town of Quelimane, Mozambique on the east coast of Africa, a 5-minute drive to the boat. Flight costs not included in this price.
We do a continuous 5 day excursion on the water, above the Primera Reefs, off the Fogo Islands, 45 nautical miles in a north-easterly direction from Quelimane. The pristine reef banks are surrounded by deep water with a shallow top escarpment of 10 to 12 meters below surface. We target the north, east and west side of the bank where the current creates an up-swell where all the fish feed.
Please Note: This is a very active, hardcore, 5-day at sea game Mozambique fishing charter, it is not suited for ladies or boys under the age 12, nor for excessively overweight, unfit persons or people with general movement problems. The coastal town Quelimane and the Fogo islands are also still rugged and bare with no general holiday facilities for any family that may want to travel with.
We supply the following on, and also, below our Catamaran Yacht:
- The most pristine and almost overstocked, Indian ocean tropical game fishing reefs in the World!
- Two major reefs a few miles off the Mozambican, east coast of Africa.
- 90% of the time calm seas between the Islands!
Chef on board with gourmet meals. (Occasionally forgotten when the big trophies start running!)
Drinking water, soft drinks, local beer (2M perhaps the best beer in the world!)
- Hard liquor – whiskey, rum, brandy, and cane spirits. You give us your choices before the charter.(Strict “after hours use” will be applied for this! No drunken sailors allowed!)
- 4 x Private Bedrooms (2x double beds) (2x single beds) Most guests love to sleep outside on the deck.
- Towels & bedding.
- Fishing and trolling rods and all necessary lures and bait.
- If you want us to arrange and include all your flights and costs thereof into the price please talk to us.
Bring the Following:
- Bathing suit & minimum clothing (protective clothing for the sun and water)
- Your own medicine (Especially chronic medication)
- Sun Block, Dark Glasses & Wide Rim Hat. (You are guaranteed to catch trophy fish and trophy sunburn!)
- Own Toiletries.
- Any other top range liquor you require! (The Johnny Walker Blue Label Boys!) We suggest you buy that at the duty-free shops at the airport.
- Ensure that you have taken the required malaria prevention medication.
The following for those Professional Sportsmen that love to use their own STUFF!
- Pop and jigging rods with reels
- 80-pound braid on reels
- Sinkers and hooks
- Swivels and Rapalas
- Lures – Dropshot
- Kona’s (Island Lures already made up)
Baggage allowance per person;
- Checked in luggage 45lbs (20kg)
- Hand luggage 15lbs (7kg)
- Sporting equipment 15 lbs. (7kg) (For example own rods, reels, lures if you want to!)
Flight and Visa Information
- Flights are not included!
- We however, at a standard U$120 fee will assist and arrange all your flight requirements, bookings and transfers through our travel agent partners, Kaleidoscope Travel, South Africa.
- You are also most welcome to liaise with them directly.
- For US Citizens no Visas are required for South Africa, but Visas are required for Mozambique.
SKU - L5DBGFA
For any further information about our Mozambique fishing charter you are most welcome to contact us at our Tennessee, US Office: 615 712 1110